It's More than a Technology blog...

Liked us?

Pin It

Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In Trainer

Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In  is a tactical first-person shooter developed by Innerloop Studios and released on December 15, 2000 by Eidos Interactive. It is one of the first computer games to feature realistic weaponry and tactical combat situations.

It is too hard for the player to complete all levels and missions without cheats and trainers, As trainer provides us Unlimited health and Full Ammo. So I designed a trainer which makes you to complete the missions easily. Download the trainer Here

    Projectigibox.jpg
       MISSIONS
  • Trainyard
  • SAM Base
  • Military Airbase
  • GOD
  • Radar Base
  • Get Priboi
  • Border Crossing
  • Re-supply
  • Missile Trainyard
  • Defend Priboi
  • Eagle's Nest 1
  • Eagle's Nest 2
  • Nuclear Infiltration
  • Finding The Bomb




Also Check Out : 

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More