It's More than a Technology blog...

Liked us?

Pin It

Increase your Blog Traffic with 4 Great Traffic Exchange Widgets

If you are blogger and not satisfied with the average number of daily visitors to your blog, so you want more ? Don't worry this widgets will 100% work for you. Traffic Exchange widgets double your blog traffic from the first day.

Below listed widgets are some of the great traffic exchange widgets on the internet and is widely used by various bloggers.You will receive huge amount of traffic to your blog by installing these widgets on your site or blog. If you are a newbie blogger then you must use this widgets. I am using this widget since last two months to increase my blog traffic, when I installed those widgets, I was shocked to see that, my blog traffic was really get doubled in a day.

Well, Below are some of the Great Widgets, which you can put on your sites to gain more traffic.


2leep is the leader in traffic exchange widgets websites, so you can get huge network of visitors and diverse network of websites if you choose to join 2leep. To join 2leep, first you will have to get approved after you sign up. To get approved you must satisfy some conditions. So if you doesn't satisfy the conditions then you can choose another option for you from below widgets.

2. Wahoha
Currently I am using this widget, as I told in above lines this widget really works better for me. Wahoha is the best and easier widget to get installed on your site. Signing up to Wahaho is very easy, here you don't have get approved, simply sign in and you're done. You can customize widgets your own, You can also get them according to categories, the blog you are running, I am using the tech category, as I runs a technology blog.


Yet I haven't tried Zaparena but it less popular than  2leep and Wahoha. Zaparena allows you to post ads on your site or blog, through which you can also gain some money and as well as traffic, Zaparena works as similar to Google Adsense, which lets you to show ads on your site and you will get paid for those ads.

4. Mgid

I just posted this to complete this post and to suggest the title, but I recommends you that, you do not use this widget. To get join with mgid will you have to get approved, which is the bigger problem, mostly mgid rejects your approval. So better you use the first two widgets for better results.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More